Nick Zivolich is the VP of Sponsorship for AMA Tampa Bay and President & Co-Founder of No Limit Marketing & Advertising, a Florida based advertising agency that works with national, regional and local clients. Here is a look into the marketing mind of Nick and his goals for AMA Tampa Bay:
1. What is your best marketing tip? Use an advertising agency. (Nick WOULD say this, right?) No, really. Don't try to do everything yourself. Get help from people who know what they are doing.
2. What do you love most about AMA? It's just a lot of fun working with everyone on the board and with the sponsors. It provides great opportunity for brainstorming and networking.
3. What are your goals for AMA Tampa Bay? As VP of Sponsorship, it's my goal to bring sponsors together with local marketers. It is an opportunity to network with local and national businesses and help them network to a very niche group. We have wonderful sponsors. Without them, there would not be an AMA Tampa Chapter.
4. What is your favorite social media platform? Facebook. Definitely addicted!
5. What is your favorite blog? I have to say my favorite blog is my girlfriend's. Its called Discom-BOB-ulated Running. Could I give any other answer?