Summer is almost here; why not revamp your marketing plans for the year's hottest season?
When the weather is warmer, everyone wants to be outside to enjoy it. Whether they're going to the beach or an outdoor event, there are plenty of opportunities to market to your audience and gain more attention by doing some extra marketing this summer. Follow these five ideas to make your marketing plan sizzle!
- Create something new. Add something to your business that was never there before. Try a new display case design for your products, rent a billboard for the summer or add a new feature/section to your website. Changing things up a little can can make a big impact.
- Host an event. Take advantage of the nice weather and host a gathering or party to show appreciation to your customers. Make it a BBQ and include families to let them know that you are grateful for their support.
- Update your ads/merch. Freshen up your print ads and your next order of t-shirts, pens, or Frisbees with a fun summer theme. Think of beach scenes, sunglasses or even a 4th of July motif in order to switch things up and have a little fun with your promotional items.
- Participate. Many towns and cities all over the US have 4th of July parades that local businesses contribute to. Be a part of the festivities this year and create a float. Or, simply decorate your company vehicle and pass out fliers and coupons to encourage potential customers to contact you.
- Get prepared. Take some time in the summer to think about your marketing plans for the fall. Planning ahead for Back-to-School sales and fall sports will put you ahead of the game.
Find out what AMA Tampa Bay is doing this summer by checking the events page on our website. If you have any extra time on your hands, look into the possible volunteer opportunities that are available. We look forward to hearing from you!