Looking to get more familiar with Tampa’s marketing community? Want to use your special skills to support our organization? We have a wide variety of opportunities available for you. .
Benefits of Volunteering with AMA
Working with the AMA not only improves our organization, but it also helps our volunteers professionally:
- Learn new skills and find hidden talents
- Expand leadership experience with a group of supportive members and volunteers
- Supplement your résumé with work at a well-respected community group
- Work closely with industry leaders who can spur your own professional growth and development
We’re currently looking for people with all kinds of special skills:
- Regular Programs – Help plan and implement top-notch programs for the chapter. (Time commitment: 4 hours/month)
- Member Recruitment – Develop and implement programs to bring new members to the chapter. (Time commitment: 2 hours/month)
- Member Retention – Develop and execute plans to keep members as part of our dynamic chapter. (Time commitment: 2 hours/month)
- Collegiate Relations – Make the connection between professional members and the next generation of marketers. (Time commitment: 2 hours/month)
- Operations, Hospitality or Meeting Planning – Work on the logistics of meetings and special events. (Time commitment: 8 hours/month)
- Sponsorships – Find and work with the local businesses who benefit from AMA connections. (Time commitment: 8 hours/month)
- Publicity – Help create the AMATBC buzz. (Time commitment: 2 hours/month)
- Research – Evaluate and monitor chapter deliverables to members. (Time commitment: 2 hours/month)
- Finance – Supports VP of Finance in day-to-day management of fiscal duties such as making deposits, collecting and processing fees at events.
- Communications – be a part of the message!
- E-Newsletter (8 hours/month)
- Direct Mail (6 hours/month)
- Membership Directory (4 hours/month)
- Online Meeting Invitations (3 hours/month)
If you’d like to get involved with one of the Tampa Bay area’s most robust professional organizations, contact AMA Director of Membership, Jennie Jordan @ [email protected].