Open Positions - 20
Responsible for executing the plan to drive event attendee engagement and satisfaction. This role is an opportunity to demonstrate networking, professional marketing, and public speaking as a marketing strength and affords the opportunity to build relationships within the Tampa Bay marketing community.
• Assist with day-of-event logistics
• Arrive at least one hour prior to the event for registration and table setup
• Assist with Eventbrite app
• Collect attendee payment
• Distribute attendee nametags
• Assist with event reconciliation report
• Assist with event registration table breakdown
• 3-4 hours per month
• Regular attendance at luncheons and networking events
• Strong communication skills.
• Marketing background preferred (sales background nice to have)
• Ability to work cross-functionally – coordinating initiatives across the AMA Board and chapter.