Open Positions - 20
Responsible for executing a plan to drive member acquisition.
Projects may include
• Manages chapter data including prospect list, sharing with other Board members as appropriate.
• Develops recruiting materials.
• Holds recruiting efforts through chapter programs.
• Develops direct marketing campaigns in conjunction with AMA membership drives.
• Follows up on leads.
• 2-5 hours per week.
• Attend monthly chapter events & meetings.
• Minimum of two years overall marketing experience with a focus on program management, direct marketing, or business development, preferred.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to work cross-functionally – coordinating initiatives across the AMA Board and chapter.