Open Positions - 20
In this role, as Director of Hospitality, the candidate would be the first smiling face an event attendee sees. She/He is responsible for creating, maintaining, optimizing, and facilitating the entire “welcome experience” for event attendees.
• Onsite registration, payments, and check-in process(es)
• Review online pre-registration platform to maximize new features or opportunities
• Technical posting of events is managed by others
• Creation, sorting, and distribution of name tags
• Manage relationship with our name tag print vendor/sponsor
• Manage any event-related signage or special attendee instructions
This position reports to the VP of Programming and would be expected to join a weekly Programming Committee call.
Anticipated time: 10-15 hours per month