Once a quarter AMA Tampa Bay recognizes one volunteer who stands out from the others, and for the second quarter of 2014 this volunteer is Glenn Zimmerman from our Communications team.
We’d like to share a little about Glenn:
- As CEO and President of Mad Bear Productions – his own video-production agency he created in 2008 – his day job involves creating online videos that introduce what other businesses do, or share how a brand is unique – all through his expert storytelling, which he honed as an award-winning reporter for WNBC-TV, at the number one station in Detroit (WXYZ-TV) and with NBC’s flagship station in New York (WNBC-TV).
- Glenn speaks German and Russian, and has a master’s in mass communications from Syracuse University. He did his undergraduate work at Boston University and has been a national speaker on “video engagement.” In 2012, he also won a 2012 Telly Award – the premier award honoring the finest film and video productions – in the “Internet/Online Video-Infomercial” category, promoting toothbrushes, of all things.
- Glenn joined our Communications team last year as our Director of Digital Strategy and has simply done an outstanding overall job for our Chapter, helping us map out an improved overall digital strategy that’s now being implemented behind the scenes.
- Glenn has jumped in head first in revamping our digital strategy; bringing innovation, excitement and professional insights that are already propelling our AMA chapter to new heights as the premier marketing organization in Tampa Bay!
- Glenn’s dedication and energy has made him one of our Chapter’s most active and visible members. So much in fact, that he was recently named our Chapter’s VP-Communications.
Thank you, Glenn, for all your incredible time, energy and hard work in helping our Chapter.