Once a quarter AMA Tampa Bay recognizes one volunteer who stands out from the others, and for the first quarter of 2014 this volunteer is Kim McCormick from our Programming team.
We’d like to share a little about Kim:
- As Bayshore Solutions’ Director of Corporate Marketing, Kim is focused on corporate messaging, positioning, initiative-execution management, and generating cost-effective leads that quickly convert to sales.
- She has 18 years of marketing experience … with businesses in the Pacific Northwest, U.S. Southwest and international Asia-Pacific locations … where she has played key marketing roles in the successful turn-arounds and start-ups of non-profits, multi-national corporations and mid-sized business organizations.
- Her industry involvement ranges from a multi-national chamber of commerce, telecommunications, software retail, systems integration, healthcare-insurance benefits, manufacturing, and advertising agency experience.
- She has a Bachelor’s degree in both Telecommunications and Business Marketing, as well as her Masters of Business Administration from the University of Oregon.
- Past awards include a Peak Performer Award by Sales Marketing Executives International, and a distinguished Individual Achievement Award from GTE Pacifica.
Thank you, Kim, for all your incredible time, energy and hard work in helping our programming team, and for jumping in and managing our crazy CVent database!