Don't let your marketing efforts go stale!
We know it's hard to let go of marketing campaigns that served you well in the past, but tired slogans, graphics, and concepts will eventually make your potential customers blind to your message. Shake things up by keeping your ads fresh and innovative. Try some of these tips for staying current while you update your image and advertisements.
- Pay attention to the latest research. Stay well-versed on the latest research for your target demographics. What worked last year may not be the most effective approach for the year to come.
- Regularly check in with your customers. Customer surveys can give you an accurate reflection of your current market. Find out what's working, what's not, and what needs and desires you can appeal to in the future.
- Keep an eye on your website analytics. What keywords are bringing in the most traffic? What pages do your visitors flock to? Tracking these trends will help you know where to keep your focus during new marketing campaigns.
- Always stay open to new ideas. Even if you've just completed an entire rebranding of your company, don't let your creativity run dry. You may not use any of your new ideas for awhile, but continuing to brainstorm will keep your mind fresh and your notebook filled with back-up plans.
- Stay connected to your professional network. One of the best ways to stay current is to keep yourself surrounding by like-minded people. You never know what you'll learn or when you'll find inspiration!
Have you met your fellow AMA members? We host an event every month where you can learn more current marketing trends and expand your professional network. Visit our events page to learn more!