For third consecutive year, Tampa Bay’s American Marketing Association will be presenting its Marketer of the Year Awards. The MOY Awards aim to recognize and celebrate marketers within the Tampa Bay community that had outstanding campaigns throughout the previous year of 2017.
Marketing is a very complex field that combines creativity, statistics, and strategic thinking. In order to disrupt a market, every successful marketer must understand the current trends. Due to the fact that trends are continuously changing, marketers must constantly refresh their knowledge. Here lies one of the many reasons why marketers are passionate about what they do. The continuous change of the industry keeps marketers curious, engaged and passionate.
Tampa Bay’s AMA hosts the MOY Awards to recognize those who have gone above and beyond with their campaigns. Looking for the most effective and efficient way to satisfy your customer’s needs is not an easy job.
Innovation is a key factor in every campaign, and it is also what makes them award-worthy.
There are a total of 16 organizations that will participate in this year’s MOY Awards. This year’s finalists include:
- AMA University of Tampa
- KForce, Inc.
- Leverage Digital
- Roger West – Dynamic Dental Partners Group
- The Florida Orchestra
- The StratLab
- Zelis Payments
Finalists also include past winners as:
- Cisco – Grand Marketer of the Year & Interactive Marketing 2016
- Enthusem – MOY Direct Marketing 2016
- Metropolitan Ministries – MOY Integrated Marketing Campaign & Non-Profit Marketing Less than $6million 2016
- Mad Bear Productions – MOY Content Marketing 2016
- Baycare – MOY Special Events & Traditional Marketing 2016 & Nonprofit Marketing 2015
- Monin Gourmet Flavoring – MOY Market Research 2016 & B2B Products and Services 2015
- ChappellRoberts (Partner Florida Hospital Tampa) – Grand Marketer of the Year & Medical and Healthcare Marketing 2015
- Visit Tampa Bay and PPK – Sports Entertainment Hospitality and Travel Marketing 2015
This year’s MOY ceremony will be presented on April 5th, 2018. It will take place at The Bryan Glazer Family JCC, starting with a cocktail hour for networking at 6:00pm.
The last day to register is next Monday, April 2nd. You can register at:
Want to take a look at our previous MOY Awards? Visit:
Veronica Scarlett Lopez Martin is originally from Caracas, Venezuela. Scarlett is a blogger for AMA Tampa Bay, with experience in content creation. She has worked on various social media platforms with companies like Parmalat and Sodexo. She is also President of The University of Tampa Women Business Professionals Association and a member of The University of Tampa AMA Chapter.
Scarlett will be graduating in May 2018, from The University of Tampa with a Degree in International Business and Marketing. LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/veronica-scarlett-lopez/